Run an Online Charity Auction
Take Your Silent Auction to the Next Level!
- Your bidders can bid online at your event using our free mobile app or you can keep it simple and run a stand alone online auction to raise funds.
- Add your auction to your own web page, blog or even Facebook!
- By going online you gain more exposure, so you are sure to create more excitement for your event and create a greater awareness of your cause.
- Donors are more willing to donate an item for your auction when they know a clickable link to their own website can be included in the auction item description.
- By using email and social media marketing campaigns, you can link your supporters directly to your auction to bid on items... you can't do that with a silent auction.
- You can allow loyal followers to participate in your auction even if they can't attend the event.
- Online auctions are far more organized and fair, making bidding at your event an enjoyable experience for your guests.
- Through our free mobile app, bidders make payments at their convenience so you don’t need to make your guests wait in line to pay for their items and you don’t need to handle cash or process credit cards!
We are At Your Service
Through our services, we help you to achieve better fundraising results with far less work. The greatest advantage to moving the actual bidding to our online venue is that your auction can run 24/7 for a week or longer, allowing more bidders to participate, resulting in higher bids and greater awareness of your cause. Best of all, by using WinningCause.org, 100% of the item proceeds can go to your organization!
- Pre-planning and marketing consultation.
- Create a custom Event page on our website with information about your organization, the purpose of the fundraiser and your catalog of auction items.
- Sell the tickets to your event online, alongside your auction.
- Host the online venue and administer the online auction.
- Monitor the auction traffic and we can also send statistics to the your organization upon request.
- Complete the transactions with winning bidders, which includes invoicing all winning bidders, receiving payments and pursuing late payments.
- Reconcile the online event details and send the results to your organization.